You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Welcome to Foxy Skin Bar established in the heart of San Diego located in a Boutique Wellness Spa, I offer specialized facials for all your skin care needs. I also offer fast and efficient facial and Brazilian waxing leaving you smooth and exfoliated. I also offer massage for those long days to relax your tired muscles into bliss. All of my services are fine tuned to what you specifically need. If you have any special request or needs I will do everything I can to meet them and make your service personal as well as high quality. Tell me how I can make you a more beautiful you!Book your appointment today!
• European including aromatherapy and head neck massage – $80
• Classic Facial $75
A marvelous way to experience skin care for the first time. This European-style deep cleansing, purifying, and relaxing facial replenishes and brings balance to the skin. Includes hand or foot treatment, along with facial and shoulder massage. 60 minutes
• The Rejuvenation Anti- Aging Facial $110
This facial improves circulation, increases oxygenation, and promotes cell renewal while diminishing fine lines and leaving your skin with a radiant glow. Includes Glycolic Peel for an exfoliation treatment Also hand or foot treatment and shoulder massage. 60 minutes
• Medicated Acne Facial $90
Focuses on deep cleansing and gentle extractions by targeting current and future breakouts, controlling bacteria and excess oil production. At- home skin care education and recommendations will help prevent recurring problems and give any teen a head start on skin care. Treatment is also suitable for Adult based acne. Includes shoulder massage 60 minutes. Series of 6, 30 minute treatments for 350.00
• Refresher Facial $60
For those on the go or who want an introduction to our skin care treatments. This facial includes cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration. Perfect for a special event or when time is of the essence. 30 minutes
• Deep Cleansing Back Treatment $90
Known as a “Facial for the Back,” this treatment involves deep pore cleansing and steam to lift out impurities, followed by a detoxifying mask, gentle extractions, and then hydration with a moisturizer. Leaves your back revitalized, renewed, and glowing. 60 minutes
• Chemical peel: An exfoliation process, very effective in treating a large range of skin concerns such as aging, sun damage, acne, mild scarring, improving overall skin brightness and evening skin tone. Peels can be light, moderate or deep. Light peels require no down time from work or normal activities. Moderate peels may require a day or two of down time, and deep peels can require a week or more to allow the skin to fully heal. Estheticians who are not working in a medical setting perform light to moderate peels only. Deep peels are performed by a physican, or under a physician’s supervision, for your safety.
• Exfoliation: The removal of dead skin cells manually (scrubbing, brushing, or using a system such as microdermabrasion), with a chemical peel (a product that causes dead skin cells to shed) or with an enzymatic product that digests dead skin cells.
• Extraction: This is the process of deep cleansing the pores, either manually (using gloved hands and cotton or tissue around the fingers, with gentle pressure to remove the impacted pore) or using a metal extraction implement designed to clear blocked pores. This can also include the use of a lancet (a small sharp blade to lift the dead cells of the skin prior to extraction).
• Facial: A facial is the most popular treatment performed by estheticians. It is a good way for your therapist to get a good understanding of your skin prior to suggesting more aggressive treatments. A facial generally includes makeup removal and skin cleansing, exfoliation by mechanical, enzymatic or chemical means, steaming, extractions, facial massage, a treatment mask, serum/moisturizer and sunblock. For most people, facials can be scheduled every four weeks, although your therapist may recommend a different schedule based on your individual needs.
• Microdermabrasion: The process of resurfacing the skin using a machine that sands the skin’s epidermal (outer) layer, using either a wand tipped with crushed diamonds, or a spray of special crystals which are then suctioned back up along with the dead skin cells. It can be very helpful in improving skin texture, fine lines and the effectiveness of home care product penetration.
• Waxing: Waxing removes unwanted hair at the root. There are two different types of waxes: hard and soft. Soft wax is applied warm to the skin in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Cloth strips are then applied to the warm wax, rubbed in the direction of hair growth, and quickly pulled off in the opposite direction. This method is best used on larger areas of the body such as the legs, back or chest. Hard wax is used without cloth strips. It is applied warm, in a layer about the thickness of a nickel, allowed to dry and then removed quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. Hard wax is less irritating to sensitive skin and is excellent for the bikini, underarm and facial areas
• All Skin, body and hair care care products are available for purchase at Primary Kneads or online and delivered to your home.